Sateen+ Sheet Set
Silky-soft luxury you love, with added charcoal benefits
Our silky-soft signature sateen weave is infused with naturally antimicrobial charcoal that’s scientifically proven to keep sheets feeling fresh and smelling cleaner for longer. It absorbs unwanted odors and reduces bacteria by 99.9%, while also feeling smooth and comfortable against your skin. Made with our exclusive, sustainable CleanBamboo® fabric for a restful night’s sleep.
- Sheet set includes 1 fitted sheet, 1 flat (top) sheet & pillowcase(s)* *Full and Queen include 2 standard pillowcases; King and Cal King include 2 king-size pillowcases; Twin and TwinXL include 1 standard pillowcase
- Deep pockets stretch to fit both regular and deep pocket mattresses up to 17"
- Pre-washed and packaged in a reusable drawstring bag made from scrap fabric
- Made from 90% CleanBamboo® Lyocell, 10% bamboo charcoal
- Antimicrobial and antibacterial, reducing odor-causing bacteria by 99%
- Organic solvents used for material processing
- Hypoallergenic and kind to skin
- Breathable weave that cools and adjusts for a comfortable sleep
- Feels smooth like silk, comparable to cotton 1,000 thread count
- Wicks away moisture 50% faster than cotton bedding
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®️ SH065 176027 TESTEX www.oeko-tex.com/standard100
- Machine washable: Wash on cold with mild detergent and like fabrics in a gentle or delicate setting. Line dry or tumble dry low. Avoid bleach or fabric softener.
- Wrinkle free: Shake out bedding between washing and drying. Remove immediately after drying, or line dry if preferred. If desired, iron at a low temperature.
- Pilling prevention: Some pilling is normal for natural fibers. Avoid fabric softeners, dryer balls, and friction with other rough fabrics to prevent excess pilling.
- Color care: Some color fade is to be expected after the first wash as shine will soften. All products are made in small batches with low-impact dyes, so colors may vary.
- Saving water: Our bamboo is grown with 100% rainwater and processed in a closed-loop system that recycles water up to 200x. This saves 98% more water compared to cotton bedding products.
- Saving the atmosphere: Our bedding is eco-luxury, saving 45% CO2 versus standard cotton products.
- Never taking: With our love for the earth, we never want to deprive her resources. The bamboo we use is considered a weed (our bamboo is not a Panda feedstock, it is a specific high-fiber species best for textiles). Did you know: bamboo grows 3x faster than we can harvest it? So there is never a depletion of resources.
- Leaving no trace: All of our textiles are 100% biodegradable. However, in order to properly degrade your finished products, please cut out all seams and tags before placing them into the degradable environment.
|Size||Fitted Sheet||Flat Sheet|
|Twin||191 x 91 x 40||260 x 180|
|Twin XL||203 x 99 x 40||260 x 180|
|Full||190 x 137 x 40||260 x 235|
|Queen||203 x 152 x 43||270 x 255|
|King||203 x 193 x 43||275 x 270|
|California King||213 x 183 x 43||275 x 270|
|Cot||135 x 76 x 19||-|
|Twin||75 x 39 x 16||102 x 71|
|Twin XL||80 x 39 x 16||102 x 71|
|Full||75 x 54 x 16||102 x 92|
|Queen||80 x 60 x 17||106 x 100|
|King||80 x 76 x 17||108 x 106|
|California King||84 x 72 x 17||108 x 106|
|Cot||53 x 30 x 7||-|
* Please note, the Bamboo Pillow Protector equates to the exact measurements of the corresponding sizes as our Pillowcases and the Bamboo Mattress Protector equals the same size as our Fitted Sheets in the matching sizes.
You may also like
This product has no reviews yet.